View The Video Below To Find Out How I Lost Weight Naturally
Below is a recap of info from the above video
1. In order to keep up with eating healthy and increasing your activity, I recommend that you find a way to remain motivated and determined every single day. When you focus on what you want, visualize it, and then take action, you will achieve.
polska w internecie online
telewizja internetowa ipla pobierz
polska internetowa na zywo
vectra telewizja opinie warszawa
polska w usa online
przez internet totalbiz
For instance, if you hate exercise, you can start by taking small steps towards loving exercise and eating for excellent health like I do when you program your subconscious mind with the messages like, “I love exercise.” I use a couple Think Right Now CDs to program my mind to love exercise, to eat healthy, and also for financial abundance.
Think Right Now has many audio programs in their catalogs that has helped not only myself, but my children. I always let the CD player repeat overnight so that the message gets into the subconscious mind all throughout the night while asleep. I play the “Real Self-Esteem Now” CD for my children while they sleep. I was skeptical at first, but the CDs really work. One of my good friends recommended the programs to me.
I exercise in the morning with my TV on the “RT News,” channel because I enjoy watching the REAL News…hearing the latest info on what’s going on in our world today. I don’t watch news channels like Fox, CNN, etc. I don’t feel like they are 100% truthful in what they report.
It’s best to exercise in the morning because you’ll continue to burn more calories after your workout is over, keeping your fat burning metabolism higher throughout the day. When you workout in the evening you do get some benefit from that, but your “after burn” won’t last as long. This is because you would most likely go to bed, allowing your metabolism to slow back down.
2. When sauteing my onions, garlic, red peppers, etc for preparing certain meals, I use coconut oil. Coconut oil increases your metabolic rate. I prefer to saute in oil that increases my metabolic rate, than use other hydrogenated oils.
You can use coconut oil as a moisturizer, put it in your hair, etc. This oil also has health benefits. Yes, it’s pricey, but you can’t put a price on the health and weight loss benefits of coconut oil. Most grocery stores do not carry extra virgin coconut oil.
kiedy powstala polska
telewizja przez internet polsat tvn
telewizja na karte roku
n tv nowej generacji
polska telewizja internetowa za darmo download
polska cyfrowa w uk
polonia pamietaj o mnie
oferta tpsa internet telewizja
cyfrowa tvp naziemna
polska w internecie forum
polska program 1-moda na sukces
polska usa inc
telewizja internetowa .polska telewizja 24 h
naziemna telewizja cyfrowa antena
polonia online za darmo
telewizja polska w usa
przez internet biz
telewizja przez internet platna
telewizja na karte roku
By the way, Amazon carries extra virgin coconut oil (Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 15-Ounce Unit (Pack of 2) ). On another note, fried foods are pretty much forbidden. However, it doesn’t mean that we should never, ever have fried foods again.
If you’re going to fry fish, chicken, saute, I highly recommend coconut oil. I recommend that you use it in place of whatever oil you are cooking with now, even extra virgin olive oil.
3. I don’t eat right before bed. I make sure my last meal is at least three hours before I go to bed. Whether I go to bed early or not, I usually don’t eat after 7 pm. However, sometimes I splurge with my husband.
We soak in the Jacuzzi with some Jewish wine and cheese. There’s nothing wrong with splurging for a good cause, right? (Smile). You need to splurge on “Sinful” foods you like once in a while just to keep you from weight loss withdrawal.
4. I have fresh juiced fruits and veggies every day, five days weekly. This way I don’t need vitamins (pills). Your body does not absorb most of the vitamins in pill form anyway.
So actually I was not benefiting from vitamins. Instead I was wasting money. My hubby is the one that juices. He does all the dirty work five days per week, and I get the pleasure of drinking the juice. Not fair…huh. Yes it is!
5. I do not drink soda. I rarely drink juice (orange, apple, grape, etc. I would only have juice if I have no other choice. I don’t even buy juice for my children either. We drink water. Juice and soda is only consumed at a parties, special occasions, or if we go out for breakfast, lunch or dinner, which is not too often.
I weened my children off the juice little by little. Why add an extra 120 calories and high fructose corn syrup to your day when you could have some naturally brewed green tea with lemon and honey poured over Kangen Water (ionized water) ice cubes.
6. Twice per day, I enjoy a cold glass of water with about 14 ice cubes (1 whole tray of ice). The body burns up a small amount of calories when warming up the water. For me, every little bit helps. Knowing that at least drinking my water cold is not only cleansing my body but it can help me burn some calories, why not take advantage of that?
7. I use sea salt. Only sea salt sits in my kitchen shelf. I love highly seasoned foods as most people from the Caribbean, but I’m trying hard to cut back. If you still use the Iodized salt, please get rid of it. It is not good for your health. You can Google it.
8. I eat organic whole grain bread, brown rice mostly with lentil peas, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, and brown pasta. I eat white bread, white rice, white flour very, very sparingly, which is only if I’m at a party, out for dinner, lunch, breakfast, etc.
9. There are 7 foods that should never cross your lips according to Prevention Magazine. And those foods are: farmed salmon, canned tomatoes, milk produced with artificial hormones, corn-fed beef, microwaved popcorn, non-organic potatoes, and conventional apples.
polska w internecie na zywo
polska na zywo
telewizja przez internet playtv
You and Kenley Fairfax have fallen in love these past six months?
polska w internecie w usa
cyfrowa na karte
naziemna telewizja cyfrowa katowice 2011
polska przez internet platna
darmowa internetowa t.v.n. 7
telewizja przez internet forum
telewizja tvn warszawa kontakt
I refuse to eat any farm-raised foods. I get so frustrated sometimes because so many things that I wouldn’t mind sinking my teeth into is laced with chemicals, high fructose corn syrup, Gluten, etc.
10. I replaced my orange juice, apple juice, etc with Wu Yi Source tea before I lost weight. However, today I continue to drink tea, hot or cold, but it’s now green tea and I don’t drink it everyday. Just adding some lime and a little honey when having the tea cold with some ice makes a big difference.
Green tea helps you burn 35-43% more calories on a daily basis. This is a study done by the American Journ of Clinical Nutrition. Another study showed that men who drank green tea for 3 months lost almost twice as much weight than those who didn’t drink green tea.
11. It’s easier for me to cut my meals in half and eat each half at different times. For instance, if I want a whole grain bagel for breakfast, I would eat half for breakfast and eat the other half of the bagel for snack two hours later. If I want a sandwich for lunch, I would eat half of the sandwich for lunch and the other half for a snack, two hours later, etc. Make sure you don’t forget to drink a glass of water after your little meals.
12. When I run up my stairs (15 steps), 25 flights in one day, I burn more calories than some people running on a threadmill at a medium pace for an hour or more. Here’s what I do: I run up the stairs really fast, counting one trip up the stairs and then back down the stairs as one flight.
I go up and down five times, and then I do another set of five in another hour or two, and so on. I spread out this exercise throughout the day…five times. You can do all 25 flights all at once, but I can’t do 25 flights at one time, so again… I break this up five times throughout the day.
I also burn up a lot of calories when I use my Gazelle Edge Exercise Machine in a specific way. Here’s what I do: I stride back and fourth on the machine as fast as I can for 3 minutes, then I slow down at a medium pace for 2 minutes. I rinse and repeat.
By the way, Push Ups do wonders for your stomach. I avoided doing Push Ups for years and now I do 25 sets, four times which is 100 Push Ups after I do my Gazelle Edge exercises. I take a break for about 2-3 minutes between each four sets.
Try one-legged squats or one-armed Push Ups. When you support all of your body weight with one arm or leg you will add more resistance to your exercise.
Note: During Thanksgiving, I could only eat half of what I used to eat before. My sister-in-law is also losing weight naturally and uses the little black plate to control portions. She could not eat much during Thanksgiving either.
I do not count calories at all. I just eat less using my good ole black TV dinner plats and eat things that are good for me… things that taste good anyway. I cook 95% of the meals we eat in our home. I splurge once in a while on chocolate chip cookies and cakes that I make from scratch. I also splurge on Bailey’s cream liquor, etc.
Many people eat and drink almost everything that is not good for them on a daily basis…fast foods, donuts, ice cream, sodas, sugared drinks, processed foods, etc. Some people drink very little water at all. If this is your situation, please know that it would take quite a bit of time to get used to changing the way you eat. Set realistic goals. Remember, this is a lifestyle change…not a diet.
n tv telewizja nowej generacji
telewizja internetowa ipla za darmo
telewizja kablowa gordzielik strzelce opolskie
naziemna telewizja cyfrowa w polsce mapa
internetowa za darmo tvn
naziemna telewizja cyfrowa w polsce jakie programy
nowa internetowa ipla
internetowa za darmo forum
polska internetowa za darmo-tv klub
telewizja cyfrowa warszawa naziemna
Many of our foods are laced with chemicals…ingredients that are unrecognizable and even difficult to pronounce. Most of the ingredients in our non-organic foods today contribute to Americans being fat, obese, and sick. This is done all in the name of money.
Switch to 100% organic foods and watch your health improve and your weight decrease. Support your local farmers and health food stores. I can’t stress how important this is.
trwam program na jutro
na zywo rtl
telewizja polska online na zywo za darmo
telewizja lokalna ostrowiec.tv
telewizja internetowa ipla za darmo
internetowa za darmo ipla
przez internet za darmo tvp1
metallurgical solutions inc
na karte roku
The junk food should be just 1% or none at all. It’s so sad that it is the other way around…too much junk food in our local grocery stores. We are the only ones who can stop this madness.
Genetically Modified (GMO ) foods are killers. It is so sad that we are at the place where many of our foods are genetically modified. I just don’t get it. We see this modification taking place around the globe. Monsanto and a couple other corporations own the foods that are making making too many Americans sick and fat.
There is a big difference in the American diet than that of Japanese and Chinese, etc. It’s amazing how there are so many obese people in the USA and very little in some other parts of the world. There is something wrong with this picture. Junk food in abundance is the culprit and you don’t have to eat it.
The weight loss industry alone is estimated to be over $35 Billion dollars annually. Everyday we are being bombarded with so many marketing and ads that play a vital role in keeping us interested in purchasing a quick fix. We don’t want to do the work it takes to lose weight naturally, (which can then become a lifestyle change) leading to permanent weight loss.
We have all heard the term, “Nothing good comes easy.” Well let us apply that saying when referring to weight loss. If you want permanent fitness, then natural food (mini meal) weight loss is your answer. I’ve experienced this and once you are motivated and determined to change the way you eat and become more active, then your life can change.
If you really knew how your food was prepared before it got to your grocery shelf, it would make you sick to your stomach. I watched the documentary called “Food Inc” on Netflix, and I felt so disgusted at what I was looking at. How in the world can the corporations get away with killing our people with the very thing need to survive…FOOD?
I’m not saying that you can’t lose weight with pills, patch or fad diets, but most people gain back the weight, if not more. It’s not natural to stay on pills, etc for a long period of time in order to lose and then maintain your weight. So once that “Pacifier” is gone, then there must be something to replace it and it’s usually food. That’s one of the main reasons that the weight returns.
polska program 1-moda na sukces
n na karte w uk
naziemna cyfrowa katowice kosztowy
kablowa warszawa vectra
neostrada i cyfrowa
na karte polsat 2
I had hoped, 89 Lietha Wards though, that you would be a little more aggressive in that aspect.
polska online forum
telewizja online kuchnia tv
telewizja cyfrowa za darmo przez internet
telewizja n na karte hd opinie
tv free polska online
n na karte kontakt
naziemna cyfrowa warszawa antena
tnk telewizja na karte opinie
We need to start getting angry at all the junk that is being thrown at us every single day. I know I am. The average American sees thousands of ads each day… everything from diet pills to prescription drugs. Also let us take a look at what is supposedly considered, “Lean meats,” chicken, turkey, and fish.
The organic whole chickens that my husband purchases is half the size of the average whole chicken found in our local grocery stores. The chicken in the grocery store is pumped up with hormones, steroids and other chemicals that I’m not even going to mention here.
So within three months the chicken is ready for consumpsion, and is twice the size that it’s supposed to be. So all the hormones and steroids that are injected in those mass-produced chickens end up inour bodies. This is one of many reasons why we are overweight.
It’s even unbelievable that some fish are unnatural — farm-raised. Make sure the fish you consume are wild cut. There are organic stores provided everywhere. I’ve been hearing so many of my friends say that it’s best to live the life of a vegetarian, but for most people like me it’s a major challenge to become vegetarian. I get my poultry fresh from the farm and we’ve cut down drastically on red meat. For now we are sticking to goat meat and oxtail.
Here Are The Steps Once Again That You Can Take If You Want To Challenge Yourself To Lose The Weight That I Did… NATURALLY…
2. Customize Your Weight Loss Plan - create your own 14-day meal plan that fits into your lifestyle and rinse and repeat the meals. I share weight loss tips, eating healthy tips, etc…on this site. So make sure you register so that you can receive daily updates on this site. Whatever your weight loss goals are and whatever you do, make sure that it fits perfectly into your lifestyle, and be certain that you do it the old-fashioned way… naturally. I can’t stress that enough.
3. Increase Your Activity.
There you have it, just three steps… that’s it!
Note: Eating 5-6 meals daily is not for everyone. If this does not fit your lifestyle, don’t give up, just find a natural weight loss plan that would work for you…a complete lifestyle change.
After you’ve experience the natural health trend, you will not have the desire to go back to quick-fix commercial weight loss solutions. To make things even better, you will not only see the results, but you will feel them as you become more healthy.
I wish you all the best in your weight loss journey. Please email me with any questions that you may have. I would love to hear from you.
Vernette Carbon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The advice contained in this material might not be suitable for everyone. The author designed the information to present her experience about the subject matter, and she is not in the business of giving professional and medical advice. The reader must carefully investigate all aspects of any decision before committing himself or herself. Should the reader need such advice, he or she must seek services from a competent professional. The author particularly disclaims any liability, loss, or risk taken by individuals who directly or indirectly act on the information contained herein. The author believes the advice presented here is sound, but readers cannot hold her responsible for either the actions they take or the results of those actions.